WoW beta signups are up now

anyone got strategies on what types of answers to give in order to better your chances for being picked? I apply for beta's here and there, but i dont think ive ever actually gotten into one.

Usher said:
anyone got strategies on what types of answers to give in order to better your chances for being picked? I apply for beta's here and there, but i dont think ive ever actually gotten into one.

i doubt there's much you can do since it's random for the most part. i guess you could go signing up other people's addresses multiple times to disqualify them and better your chances :roller:

also i think they pick some people based on their system specs, so you could set up some kind of unique rig or something.

2.5 hours to go

I've had moderate success by putting "I have alot of time to spend playtesting." And things of that nature. "Attention to detail," etc. But as it was said, its supposedly random. Can't hurt though.

Patton said:
I've had moderate success by putting "I have alot of time to spend playtesting." And things of that nature. "Attention to detail," etc. But as it was said, its supposedly random. Can't hurt though.
I believe that they do the first people in beta by hand but they obviously don't look through every single application by hand. They probaly just choose the first 50 ones that actually look good, and the first ones they look at must be random.

I cant wait for WoW. Ive been waiting for it, and putting off all other mmorpgs for it b/c i had the chance to talk to a blizzard employee for about an hour who was playing the internal alpha for every lunch @ work, and how awesome it was.

If you dont like mmorpgs, suck it.

Back