Why is Ashton Kutcher so popular?

Yankee said:
Because he's pounding Bruce Willis's ex old lady? (I'd hate to follow after Bruce)

she's had so much bodywork done, that pussy practically has a full warranty and a new owners manual on it now

He was a media "it" boy before Demi. I mean jesus they offered him the role of Superman. The guy weighs less than I do.

It's part of the ghey conspiracy.

Dan Savage [of Savage Love Fame] wrote something about how gay men are defining pop culture. Think about and you will see he is right. Everything from how trendy it is to be gay, to the metrosexual thing, to the Ashton Kutcher phenominon. The gays are taking over.

because he is easy going and likable.. plus 2 hit tv shows (one being an MTV show), starring roles in movies, and his relationship with demi moore..

Yankee said:
Because he's pounding Bruce Willis's ex old lady? (I'd hate to follow after Bruce)
id rather hit up bw's new girl

brooke_burns_l5.jpg

Last edited:
I find him likable. His character on 70's Show is funny, and I liked the promos for Dude Where's My Car. I have watched as little Punk'd as possible and have not seen DWMC though, I feel like that might change my mind.

Back