What do you do when you've caught your teenage daughter masturbating?

x0rcist

Veteran XV
hadta take up the idea in the other thread...

let the ideas flow out, gotta think of one before i post it

getout.jpg

Enjoy a break and don't post parody threads when you return... or at least make it a real thread with other content.

iNVAR said:
shut up and look at the rules

x0rcist said:
let the ideas flow out, gotta think of one before i post it

looks more like a question than a parody thread to me...and if it was a parody thread...then whatever....

im not on anybodys side here...just stating what he asked

this wasn't a parody thread at all

Original thread:
What do you do when you're caught masturbating by your teenage daughter?

His thread:

iNVAR said:
this wasn't a parody thread at all

Original thread:
What do you do when you're caught masturbating by your teenage daughter?

His thread:

apparently I didnt get threw to you

just ban the little fuck for all i care

a parody thread would've been "so my daughter caught me masturbating" or "so I caught my dad masturbating"

there's no parody here, it's just someone who thought "well what if it was the other way around." And if this were a mature adult forum, well it would've been a great question to ask considering the akwardness of the situation and the chance of it happening to a parent. TW is a "mature" "adult" forum, but in a completely different way, but i'm sure there are fathers and mothers who are members of this community.

It isn't perm ban.. not by any measure.

It is the rules, I thought it was a kinda humourous parody, but we have no more parrot threads for a reason, this one was worth the ban time IMO.

liquidh2o said:
a parody thread would've been "so my daughter caught me masturbating" or "so I caught my dad masturbating"

there's no parody here, it's just someone who thought "well what if it was the other way around." And if this were a mature adult forum, well it would've been a great question to ask considering the akwardness of the situation and the chance of it happening to a parent. TW is a "mature" "adult" forum, but in a completely different way, but i'm sure there are fathers and mothers who are members of this community.
parody post

24 minute ban

Back