posting on a tv in florida

Boomyguy said:
the water is 50 degrees

Pussy. 50's one of the best temperatures for swimmin' in. Go out there and enjoy it while the tourists are all away.

Wish I had the free time to head out to one of the coasts, maybe St. Pete or Cape Canaveral...especially the Cape, there's a real nice state park out there that I haven't been to in years, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

But instead, while you're wasting an opportunity for fresh air and cool water, I, who would not squander such an opportunity, must waste away in here doing tons of homework and hoping I don't get sick again. You make me fucking sick.

triple said:
rofl, beaches up here.. people only go into their knees because its so damn cold

(talking about CT)

They're never gonna get anywhere like that, I learned the trick long ago in Maine, which is to plunge all the way in the first time.

Course, that was back in the summer of '95, so that doesn't really count...

Yep, enjoy the lack of people. Surfing in the summer sucks because EVERYONE is at the beach. Wetsuit + board = fun.

Dont listen to these guys, i just left florida (miami) and the water was like ice.

the bahamas, on the other hand..

The water is too fucking cold in Fl (I'm in Sarasota) right now. Don't care what anyone says. I went to the beach a week ago, tried to swim... wasn't too fun.

I cant even shower in 50 degree water, and you want this guy to immerse himself in it?

Fuckin sadists!

Ben Reed said:
And you call yourself a powered-armor roughneck? Preposterous!
ACS armor is fully sealed, and filled with a biotic nanite shockgel that, among other things, maintains a comfortable 72 degrees Farenheit at all times. Even in the heart of a nuclear firestorm or the depths of space.

It also, get this, makes toilet paper obsolete. Ration packs too.

Its best not to think about it.

Whatsa matter, frags, you put on your 3D glasses and the nipples gouged your eyes out?

You know I love you, but I-no stays, at least for now.

Back