How do I go about getting a passport asap.

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
I found out im going on a business trip to sweden in 3 weeks. How do i go about getting a passport asap?

Where should i take the pics? Can i get the pic at the passport office?

Never left the country other then mexico. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

You can go to sears and or a pro photo place and have them take a passport pic of you. Then go to...where ever you get passports with that picture and they will set you up there. I bet you can do it in a day or 2

u could prolly do it locally which would be smarter and more reliable....i don't know dick about passports....

you generally have to pay more to do a rush order on passports

do it today though

I got my passport in like 9 days and that was WITH a rush order.

if u need it asap, it'll cost 2hundredish i think since you need it somewhat quickly. i went to some place in newark to get mine last april when i left to s. korea. course i live right next to newark so it wasn't far

You can do what I did and go to the actual agency that issues them and get it same day if need be. The only problem is you have to find one near you. I had to go to San Fran...but I made a nice trip out of it.

ScooBySnaCk said:
You can do what I did and go to the actual agency that issues them and get it same day if need be. The only problem is you have to find one near you. I had to go to San Fran...but I made a nice trip out of it.

I'LL MAKE A NICE LITTLE TRIP OUT OF YOU!!!

As long as you have a good birth certificate, then you should just barely be able to get it in 3 weeks.

Get a passport photo at a 1-hour photo shop. (Probably $5)
Get a passport form from the post office.
Fill out form, request a rush order on the form (cost extra $$).
Bring check, passport photos, and birth certificate to the post office, and hand it in.

Also, check and see if Sweden requires a Visa. (how long are you staying?)

ScooBySnaCk said:

I think i can do it in NYC and phili. Both 45 min from me. Ill be in nyc the next day or 2 so maybe ill look into that.

Thank ya kindly

Back