Col: Is our TW logo copyrighted

nSpectre

Musashi's Suck-pig, Rayn's Apprentice
Veteran XX
Because last night I was watching "The Perilous Fight: America's World War II in Color" and at the end, after the credits, there blipped on the screen for about half a second a rotating duplicate of our TW logo, except the stem between the T and W was connected (and it was in a solid color).

I am getting the subtle urge to Goatse a business.

It was probably TWI. And no, it is not copyrighted except under intellectual property rights. If someone made a website about a game using the logo, I'd be pissed, but there are a lot of similar logos out there. It is a basic design.

There was one site that was using something almost exactly the same and it didn't even match the site name. It was like Team Twits or something that was TT

Hey! Found it.

www.pbs.org/perilousfight

Second logo from the left, bottom. Fuckers are in the UK :(

twi.gif

Edit: Damn yer fast, Col :lol: :heart:

If possible, we should monitor their domain, wait until the exact moment it expires and register it out from underneath them. Then start TribalWar International and....

wait... Trans World International looks big. Global big. Squish us without noticing big.

nm

:D

Btw Col... can I get my contrib tag anytime soon. You should have gotten that email some time ago...

I can't remember what happened with that lovely bit o' drama. Did he ever get kudos for the design entry?

Back