Day at the Smithsonian [Pics]

|MrSniper|Nyx

Veteran X
Went to the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History today. Took along my camera to kill time, got some pics of exibit stuff and also just random things. For your enjoyment, ridicule, or whatever, here they are:

Day At The Smithsonian

Jesus christ, you're a weirdo buddy.

I'm mean it's not just the phone... Pictures of stairs and light fixtures. Did people walk by you and ask what the fuck are you doing?

Last edited:
like I said, took my camera to kill time. I've been to every Smithsonian at least four times, so the exibits aren't really new to me. After I checked out the gems, which is my favorite part, I just went off and did random stuff. I took pics of the payphones cuz I thought they looked cool, but none of them turned out like I wanted. The dudes are my brothers, and yes THEY are 10 (and 12).

Nah, people never ask what you are doing when its something so obviously "stupid" that they should. I was lying on my back in the middle of the cafeteria taking pics of the ceiling (deleted them, they didn't come out) and no one did more than walk around me.

All the pics of the architechture are to help me when making bases and interiors for games and stuff.

Back