Official: Slow Ass Friday @ Work Thread

gibsonic

Veteran X
Today is slow. Just dragging and dragging. TW has been kinda lame today so that made it worse. We are having a going away party for a chick here at work tonight at a local dive. Should be good fun, will take pics as I am sure some of us will be coming out of our clothes before the end of the night...stay tuned.

They just change our schedules here at work becuase fridays was the "Gett slammed in the ass by an 8 dick walrus" day.

So it's slow, but thank fucking god for that.

Busy day for me also...little TW whoring...little TW photochopping.

About to head out...lovely day.

so bored i made a pic for the ps tribalwar merchandise thread

ill post it here cause im bored as well

kobe.jpg

I'd be on my way home I'm so fucking bored, except...

my boss likes to schedule Friday afternoon meetings. So we have a meeting from 2 until 4. I have two hours to kill before the meeting, entertain me TW!

I go home for lunch everyday (can't IRC at work..stupid firewall)

Then I get bummed out knowing I have to come back :[

Talamius said:
I go home for lunch everyday (can't IRC at work..stupid firewall)

Then I get bummed out knowing I have to come back :[
see if u were really cool u would run vnc at home and remotly run irc on ur computer at work via ur dekstop at home

Maven said:
see if u were really cool u would run vnc at home and remotly run irc on ur computer at work via ur dekstop at home

IRC isn't that big of a deal to me :x

Besides, then I'd NEVER get any work done

Maven said:
This is what I do, this is how I browse the net/talk on aim/irc/email

I had to tunnel through port 80 to get it

Eh, I'm heading into work now, plus I gotta work late. I was supposed to get drunk and laid, but not sure if that's even going to happen now. :(

euph said:
This is what I do, this is how I browse the net/talk on aim/irc/email

I had to tunnel through port 80 to get it

Funy thing is we used Win VNC here at work so I would have to get the passwords for it first

I'm also bored as hell. All caught up, nothing to do.
At 1:45 left to go. At least Monday is Trent Lott Day, and then I fly to Camelback for the rest of the week.

Back