So I work with this guy who is a supporter for Clark

Scud

Veteran XX
He was reading the Wes Clark web page and I asked him if that was Dick Clark.

He didn't find teh funnay in it :shrug:

Last edited:
Wesley Clark could be a good candidate, but I feel like I know nothing about him except that he's a general and is apparently kind of stiff.

the reason republicans fear Clark is becaseu the hot button issue is security this election cycle. Clark is the only one that can be credible and challenge bush on the issue.

MST3K-rules said:
Wesley Clark could be a good candidate, but I feel like I know nothing about him except that he's a general and is apparently kind of stiff.

Listen to some of his speeches, he has some good ideas.

Musashi said:
the reason republicans fear Clark is becaseu the hot button issue is security this election cycle. Clark is the only one that can be credible and challenge bush on the issue.

1) Nice spelling.

2) Clark is one of the LEAST credible of the bunch: when we were getting ready to attack Iraq he was all for it.......after the end to major fighting....when the guerilla attacks started and the war wasn't popular anymore....he said that he was always against this war.

Nothing worse than a f*ucking fence-rider!

<BlitzFD> said:
1) Nice spelling.

2) Clark is one of the LEAST credible of the bunch: when we were getting ready to attack Iraq he was all for it.......after the end to major fighting....when the guerilla attacks started and the war wasn't popular anymore....he said that he was always against this war.

Nothing worse than a f*ucking fence-rider!
He did say saddam had to go, but i never saw him behind the war.

While I was not a fan of the way that things were handled during the Kosovo crap while Clark was head of the NATO forces he DOES have high level military experience, not to mention the obvious fact that he was at the top of his class at a military academy.

What his political stance is or was doesn't really matter that much, he definitely has the edge in experience on these types of issues (military, security, leadership) over all the other candidates (including Bush).

P.S. - I don't like Clark but he is the only candidate with an impressive resume.

He didn't agree with the WAY Iraq was handled ... that doesn't mean he doesn't support anti-terrorism.

Somebody pull up that video of him violently bitching out the Fox News "reporter" for hinting (in Clark's mind) that Clark doesn't support the troops.

MADness said:
While I was not a fan of the way that things were handled during the Kosovo crap

Blame the face-saving and politically-motivated administration that stacked the deck ... not the General who had to play the hand he was dealt. ;)

Back