4x4 Trip Sunday (Video)

Killer_Angel

Veteran X
Did a bit of 4x4 out in da desert sunday. We went up some cool shit. The 3rd clip is me trying to get up the last part of the hill. The people you hear talking to me are border patrol that happened to be up there in there hummers (the older H1's). The hill has 2' rocks in the middle with ditches... but it doesnt look so bad in the video.

http://www.planettribes.com/ryan/4x4_CD.mov

Should be a fast host...

Edit: 70mb Video, about 5min long

Last edited:
Do You Go Mudding Omve I Love It When There Is Mud On My Truck Then Everyone Looks At My Muddy Truck And Says Omg He Has Mud On His Truck, He Must Go Muddnig

*edit* wtf, i typed that in all caps... and it became uncaps

Daredevil said:
Do You Go Mudding Omve I Love It When There Is Mud On My Truck Then Everyone Looks At My Muddy Truck And Says Omg He Has Mud On His Truck, He Must Go Muddnig

*edit* wtf, i typed that in all caps... and it became uncaps

If by mud you mean dried up desert with no life in it, then yes.

driver in the first clip is gay
*edit* i typed that after he started saying "THAT WAS NOTHINGGGGGG" when they went through the water

pretty cool i guess

cruncha- said:
PlanetTribes | File Not Found

Fix it, I am guessing SL87 was the one who changed the name of the file. If you dont want it on there i'll take it off, just tell me. Dont reneme it :|

Killer_Angel said:
Fix it, I am guessing SL87 was the one who changed the name of the file. If you dont want it on there i'll take it off, just tell me. Dont reneme it :|

I PMed you.....renamed the file so the server doesn't get a huge load of traffic from a single binary. :\

jeep rubicons are great...too bad they cost a fucking fortune. as the self proclaimed offroad guru of tribalwar, i have to say they get my seal of approval. especially since all jeep 4 bangers and i6 engines are still AMC deep down inside

desert wheeling = fun.

-]DoW[-RedDeath said:
jeep rubicons are great...too bad they cost a fucking fortune. as the self proclaimed offroad guru of tribalwar, i have to say they get my seal of approval. especially since all jeep 4 bangers and i6 engines are still AMC deep down inside

desert wheeling = fun.
my friends was only 22g's with 1500 miles

Mustang_in_Rubi_s_Mirror.sized.jpg

still, give me 6k and i'll build an offroad vehicle than can tackle damn near anything...i can fabricate, though

i'd say the rubicon is the most capable stock vehicle ever made

Back