So my school gave me the wrong schedule

nurp

Contributor
Veteran XX
:lol: They gave me the one for the people who take it in french and it turns out I missed a class doh. Those morons, now I'm on hold to find out my new schedule... God damnit!@%!@$^%!@

Kurayami said:
Now you will never live a life of misery slaving to publishers in the game industry.
Well, if I ever do get there, I'll make sure to make a game only you would like :heart:

So, all my classes start at 8am now and finish at noon... How rough is that ewww...

Nurp said:
Well, if I ever do get there, I'll make sure to make a game only you would like :heart:
Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to get into the industry. That was always my dream and so on and so forth.

Then I found out the sad truth about the industry and said "fuck that," and became interested in IT. Now that industry is collapsing, so maybe I'll be an ichthyologist. There's some job security. :rolleyes:

:( Well, I know I won't be as creative as I want to be but my sis/bro know someone there who's high up on the food chain so you never know. Well, here is MY official schedule

Monday
8am - 12pm
Multemedia Basics

Tuesday
Digital Drawing
8am - 12pm

Wednesday
Advanced Topics
8am - 12pm

Thursday
Web Page Design
8am - 11am

Friday
Digital Video Production
11am - 2pm

Kurayami said:
Except that there will be no French Canadian astronauts. Ever.
I think we have some but they are busy trying to figure out a way to play hockey on the moon.

Hey Nurp... Tell Kurayami i'm English..

I've been repeating myself for months, but like a stubborn Scottish Terrior, he just won't listen... Fucking daft, that guy..

Mark :) My school gayed and with my new schedule it actually fucks up a lot of shit for me... It's gonna make my life complicated. I either sleep at my house and wake up at 7am, shower and walk to school or sleep at my gf's wake up at 6:30-6:45, shower and leave take a bus, then another then walk down the hill. Fucking eh

Oh and what's worse, is now, I have to go in at 7:45 am in order to fix up my school's fuckup...GOD DAMNIT!@^%!^@$^%!&@#

Is it Dawson?
My sister went to Dawson, man...
Same thing happened to her..
Gave her the wrong schedueling and everything.. :eek:

Made for a poor first day if I recall correctly..

:( I'm sorry, Karim.. :(

I have to go to Lachine every morning, now.. 45 min bus-ride :( (the 110)

Anguish said:
Hey Nurp... Tell Kurayami i'm English..

I've been repeating myself for months, but like a stubborn Scottish Terrior, he just won't listen... Fucking daft, that guy..
You haven't said any such thing. You live in Montreal, therefore you are French-Canadian. This is much like how somebody that lives in Texas is a Texan, how somebody that lives in New York is a New Yorker, and how somebody that lives in Tampa is a Tampon.

eww, my sis lives in lachine, across for parc st-louis and shitttt. I go to the international institute of design and technology. It's 10 min walk from my house by foot but from my gf's place it's maybe a total of 30 min travel time...

Kurayami said:
You haven't said any such thing. You live in Montreal, therefore you are French-Canadian. This is much like how somebody that lives in Texas is a Texan, how somebody that lives in New York is a New Yorker, and how somebody that lives in Tampa is a Tampon.
Well, I'm sure you didn't know this but Montreal is not really a french-canadian place anymore. French is no longer the first language or the language mainly spoken. It's english dominated and has been for a couple years now.

Sure I have..
I tell you, and everyone that i'm ANGLOPHONE.. I AM NoT FRANCAPHONE...
I DO NOT SPEAK FRENCH
I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK FRENCH..

I wish _I_ did, though.. it'd make life in quebec far the easier..

If you knew anything about worldly situations, and if you weren't such a fucking ignorant asshole, you'd realize that though the MAJORITY of people born and raised in quebec speak french, there is still a sizeable MINORITY who DO NOT SPEAK FRENCH ...

Do you understand what i'm trying to say? That not everyone in Quebec speaks french?

Is it getting through your thick fucking skull you retard?

Back