sens @ leafs (tonite's game!)....

wtf tw hockey fanz are consist mainly of leaf backers....they must be out pounding beerz ;P

I haven't been following the East much, but it seems like a mild surprise that TOR got thrashed that badly. Was Belfour in, or Kidd?

is this a good reflection of what would happen to the leafs in a 7 game series vs the sens? :F

no

the leafs lineup is totally depleted right now

the sens would still probably win in a 7 game series, but it wouldnt be this bad

meh, that's leaf hockey tho.
Kick ass in regular season, suck in playoffs. I don't even know why i like them anymore.

Yeah 1st period was real fun to watch, was like 5-0 in first 7 mins. Kidd was shit in first, his 5 hole was a 50 hole ;/ Oh well, yeah Leafs were without Sundin/Nolan/Belfour/Mogilny/Reichel/Kaberle but still a shit effort they deserved to lose (maybe not 7-1)

Oh and Alfredson is a fag I can't wait until he gets his due

hahaha i like alfredson...didn't realize leafs were 'that' shorthanded....

knew mogilny was out....and sundin for a game....didnt know nolan was still out....nor reichel and kaberle cuz they're not major stars to me....belfour is hurt or just night off?

herbtown said:
hahaha i like alfredson...didn't realize leafs were 'that' shorthanded....

knew mogilny was out....and sundin for a game....didnt know nolan was still out....nor reichel and kaberle cuz they're not major stars to me....belfour is hurt or just night off?

Belfour hurt, or hurt enough they'd rather rest him instead of risking him hurting it more. Kidd is a great goalie IMO, just that Eddie would RARELY have a night like tonight. Kaberle isn't a big star but he's a good passing defenseman and the Leafs struggle at moving the puck out of their end more than anything else. Reichel isn't a big star either but when you are missing so many forwards its nice to have at least your 3rd-4th depth guy ;/ We had two 5'10 rookies on the same line tonight (were on ice for at least 2 of Sens first 5 I think)

Belak was out too ;)

Nolan might be out awhile which is too bad, he's been the heart of the team and has willed them out of bad starts a few times this year already

edit: Yeah Alfredsson is good but he's a moron, if you didn't see the game, Alfredsson broke a stick near the end of the game and mocked Sundin with a fake toss of the shaft over the boards. :lol: Funny but pretty disrespectful and with the bad blood between these teams its really just asking for a beating, I wouldn't care if he wasn't such a pussy but he does stupid shit and the runs and hides. Every year he does 2-3 things that are just bullshit ;/ hate that guy

Last edited:
Magikal Groove said:
Yeah 1st period was real fun to watch, was like 5-0 in first 7 mins. Kidd was shit in first, his 5 hole was a 50 hole ;/ Oh well, yeah Leafs were without Sundin/Nolan/Belfour/Mogilny/Reichel/Kaberle but still a shit effort they deserved to lose (maybe not 7-1)

WERD

leafs still rock u mofuckers

Back