Halle Berry as Catwoman (w/pic)

CrazyLEG

Rock Hard5
Veteran X
PIC HERE

Wednesday, January 7, 2004

The picture for Catwoman, starring Halle Berry and due out on July 30th.

The studio describes the film as follows:

Catwoman is the story of shy, sensitive artist Patience Philips (Halle Berry), a woman who can't seem to stop apologizing for her own existence. She works as a graphic designer for Hedare Beauty, a mammoth cosmetics company on the verge of releasing a revolutionary anti-aging product. When Patience inadvertently happens upon a dark secret her employer is hiding, she finds herself in the middle of a corporate conspiracy.

What happens next changes Patience forever.

In a mystical twist of fate, she is transformed into a woman with the strength, speed, agility and ultra-keen senses of a cat. With her newfound prowess and feline intuition, Patience becomes Catwoman, a sleek and stealthy creature balancing on the thin line between good and bad. Like any wildcat, she's dangerous, elusive and untamed. Her adventures are complicated by a burgeoning relationship with Tom Lone (Benjamin Bratt), a cop who has fallen for Patience but cannot shake his fascination with the mysterious Catwoman, who appears to be responsible for a string of crime sprees plaguing the city.

Last edited:
2003_9_catwomanhalle.jpg

This one it?

Every year, I think she starts looking more and more like a man. Her and Janet Jackson are gradually becoming ugly.

suddenly catwoman is a light skinned black woman?

BTW she does look retarded, and she's a dumb hooker to boot.

This could have fulfilled my masturbatory fantasies for weeks upon weeks on end..

But god damnit, that's not hot at all. Agh.

That is the ONLY time a picture of ANY Catwoman has not stirred my pants up.

bleh is right.

Now THIS is a real Catwoman.

catwoman.lg.jpg

Fucking :rawr:

K-Rex said:
That is the ONLY time a picture of ANY Catwoman has not stirred my pants up.

bleh is right.

Now THIS is a real Catwoman.

catwoman.lg.jpg

Fucking :rawr:

:rawr: