hey Chief's fans!!!!!

MaD_ReBeL said:
chiefs have no d.

i guess ill do the standard reply here.

at arrow head the chiefs D has given up 12 pts or less(avg) and less than 200yds total offense

the chiefs have won 13 straight home games(going for 14)

the colts are an indoor team

the chiefs have 3 defensive starters coming back(yes.. THREE starters)

the chiefs will win.

sorry colts fans. was a good season though and thanks for beating the shit out of the denver donkies for us.

p_cherry_pie_p.jpg

i love the theory that Kansas City's defensive players or schemes somehow become better players at their stadium.

While i certainly don't know, I'd be willing to wager there are other factors like strength of schedule which led to that stat, and not some homefield anti kryptonite going on

Wheat-Thin said:
i guess ill do the standard reply here.

at arrow head the chiefs D has given up 12 pts or less(avg) and less than 200yds total offense

yeah well NO SHIT, look at your schedule

Sep 7 San Diego Won 27-14
Sep 14 Pittsburgh Won 41-20
Sep 21 @Houston Won 42-14
Sep 28 @Baltimore Won 17-10
Oct 5 Denver Won 24-23
Oct 12 @Green Bay Won 40-34
Oct 20 @Oakland Won 17-10
Oct 26 Buffalo Won 38-5
Week 9 BYE
Nov 9 Cleveland Won 41-20
Nov 16 @Cincinnati Lost 19-24
Nov 23 Oakland Won 27-24
Nov 30 @San Diego Won 28-24
Dec 7 @Denver Lost 27-45
Dec 14 Detroit Won 45-17
Dec 20 @Minnesota Lost 20-45
Dec 28 Chicago Won 31-3

SD, Pittsburgh, Denver, Buffalo, Cleveland, Oakland, Detroit, Chicago. The @home statistics mean nothing when you play these teams there. The only one of those teams with a winning record is Denver.

T w i z t i D said:
i love the theory that Kansas City's defensive players or schemes somehow become better players at their stadium.

While i certainly don't know, I'd be willing to wager there are other factors like strength of schedule which led to that stat, and not some homefield anti kryptonite going on
Actually, yea it is. It's a psychological game.

T w i z t i D said:

YEAH I AM WITH TIWZTID WHO HTE FUCK CAME UP WITH THE MYTH THAT HOME FIELD IS AN ADVANTAGE

edited to add another sarcastic comment...

at any rate twiztid, I'm sure the outcome of the game will be affected by your clutch play @ TE for the Colts, so you've earned the right to talk.

Last edited:
both your sarcastic comments suck

of course there is an advantage to not having to travel, to having the fans behind you, etc...

However, that does not mean that a bad defense becomes good when they set foot on their own field, that means they have a slight advantage to their performance, but nothing more.

Basically, yes, there is an advantage to playing at home, but there is no fucking way it is a deciding factor to making a defense suddenly become stout at home.

In conclusion, stfu and stfd darkstrand

zodie said:
yeah well NO SHIT, look at your schedule

The @home statistics mean nothing when you play these teams there. The only one of those teams with a winning record is Denver.

Congrats man! You have called which ever chiefs player you were targeting out (from the context of the thread I suppose you were targeting wheat-thin). But despite what you have to say I feel that wheat-then has made many key plays as a defensive tackle for the chiefs.

T w i z t i D said:
Basically, yes, there is an advantage to playing at home, but there is no fucking way it is a deciding factor to making a defense suddenly become stout at home.

In conclusion, stfu and stfd darkstrand

Well Twiztid, I suppose you've learned this from your years as a defensive coordinator in the national football league. After all, during your illustrious career, you lead the #1 defense in the league 4 times.

stfd? Unlikely you Twizid, almost everyone normally sits down when using the computer.

Last edited:
Back