god damnit

ElectroWaffle

Veteran XX
so i call a friend (she is female, and a long time friend), and she is out with a group of people i dont hang out with and what not

here is basically how the conversation went

me: hey, what are you doin
her: o im over at chris's house (her boyfriend who is a jackass) (and then said who all was over ther)
me: oh sounds like a cool group, bet yall are having tons of fun

then she started bitching me out about how im a fucking asshole who always criticizes her bunch, then goes along to say how she would rather hang out with them instead of a bunch of drunk assholes (my friends who drink leisurely(sp))

then i apologize to her because i had no intentions of criticizing her group

and she hangs up

what the fuck did i do?

all ive ever said to her is i dont like her boyfriend and a few other minor things when she has asked me what i think about him

women are fucking bitches

waffle.. shes just afraid of the one eyed monster....

or maybe its the patch.. lose the patch man..

Honest to God, what ever happend to manhood? Bitching, whining, crying, and then apologizing for doing nothing wrong is what little girls do.

Do yourself a favor and pull up your pants, zip your fucking lip, leave her alone, and forget about it. It's pointless, useless, and a total waste of your time. Get over it and associate with people who aren't going to be detrimental to your weak mental self.

i am always very sarcastic, and usually a smart ass, but i wasnt when i spoke to her

only her old boyfriend, her new boyfriend is a bible banger

dont be that guy. the guy she runs to whenever she has a prob with her ass boyfriend. fuck her or tell her to fuck off.

well she doesnt run to me for anything and never has, we are just friends because weve known each other for a long time

guess thats over for a while :-|

well i knew this girl, she was a kind of girl who led on tons of guys cause she didnt know what she had. i finaly gave up and i look back and realize what i have now and laugh. fucking bitch. trust me, just fuck her and find a "girl" friend who appreciates your ass.

Back