Glare reducing plugin, action, filter, etc. for Photoshop?

10:53:06 <Yaason> why would you wantg to get rid of the flare?
10:53:12 <Skyler> glare.
10:53:16 <Skyler> GUH-lare.
10:53:19 <Yaason> just ignore him then

:lol:

Why would you want to get rid of it? Every picture needs more flare.

have you tried adjusting the output through 'levels'? Sometimes auto adjust will fix it...depending on how bad it is..usually manual adjustments work out better

glassesglare.jpg

Need to get rid of that, but the levels didn't seem to help much...possibly because I don't know a whole lot about the levels.

:google: is only taking me to websites where I have to pay for online tutorials or buy books.

it could probably be done...but it would be a buttload of work..you would be better off and faster to just take another picture.

Another tip: always use sandpaper to grind down the shiny surface of glasses before a photo shoot.

you couldnt just push a button and make that come out right. you would have to do a bit of artistic stuff. I mean if think you can..and if you have the time..the only way i could see to take the glare out of that is to use your stamp tool..blow the pic up huge and use your stamping tool to rebuild the area that the glare is covering in the eyes/glasses and make the glare go away. It will take a long time, if you've never done it before you'll probably take forever and a day. Hell it would take someone skilled a couple hours to do it.

One of the photoshop guru's in here might have a better plan though.

Yaason already gave the best solution, and that would be to take little bits of other photographs to reconstruct your own eyes without the glare.

everyones eyes are different, you would have to be fairly skilled to take a conglomeration of parts from other eyes and end up with your eyes still looking like yours

Uh, I meant other photographs of himself. He took more than one shot of he and his fiance.

Back