The New Year's Eve shenanigans are over... I still want to party.

Liquid

Veteran XV
Anyone else bored out of their minds and want to pick right back up where they were last night? Too bad all my friends are still nursing their hangovers and don't want to go out. It's sort of depressing. :(

Liquid said:
Anyone else bored out of their minds and want to pick right back up where they were last night? Too bad all my friends are still nursing their hangovers and don't want to go out. It's sort of depressing. :(

I don't feel as hungover as much as unable to get going today... i have no energy... (better than the headache though, :shrug: )

No, I handle my day after quite well. I got up this morning, cooked bacon, eggs, and made toast for the remaining 7 people in the house I was staying at. After that and a beer I felt a lot more energized.

People don't understand that you just need to get up, get on your feet, eat a good breakfast, and start walking around.

i woke up still drunk and took some shots of vodka :)

i don't need to pick up where i left off b/c i haven't left off yet :p

hell with that, we have half a keg left and i'll be damned if that goes to waste. having another party tonight :rocker:

YES! Stryfe has the correct idea. There always needs to be a pre-party day party and a post-party day party.

Back