w00000 go jagermeister

CelticLegend said:
So it begins.... :rolleyes:

yay LOOKITME!!! I CUN DRUNK ALCKEEHALL!!!! OMGZORS!!!!
Everyone on TW is entitled to one stupid 'im drunk thread' which we've all done at a point in time

ya, but experiencing a Yaeger(sp?) drunk is akin to dropping acid or trying X for your first time. It's definately out of the norm for just "getting drunk". Why else would such a nasty-ass tasting intoxicant still be digested in massive quantities?

fresh mushrooms taste like shit too ('especially ones grown in shit). you drink Yaeger for the drunk, not the taste.

another quality post by a TW regular that has his dick confused with his RAM... happy new year Kurayami. :)

Phyzx said:
another quality post by a TW regular that has his dick confused with his RAM... happy new year Kurayami. :)
I have never confused my dick with my RAM. Processing power is far more important than memory. :mad:

Happy new year :shock:

Ugh, passed out at 8:30pm and woke up sober at midnight. I had like 7 shots of Jager and 4 shots of this strawberry snapps stuff my wife had. Happy new year, now to go drink a gallon of mellow yellow.

about 3/4 of my postes are horrible drunken idiot-rants, andi never check the outcome of my stupidity
I love this place

i'm drunk now

edit - because...

Vermillion1 said:
Ugh, passed out at 8:30pm and woke up sober at midnight. I had like 7 shots of Jager and 4 shots of this strawberry snapps stuff my wife had. Happy new year, now to go drink a gallon of mellow yellow.
Revised list:
Alcoholic
Ricer
Wannabe nerd

Back