I'm giving away a Teac 532S CDROM for free

iNVAR

Computer Monkey
Veteran XX
Here's a link to the specs:
http://www.teac.com/DSPD/32XCDROM.htm They made a mistake on the page, it's not IDE, it is most definitely SCSI.

At the time I bought this drive, it was an excellent drive. It's main selling point was the fact that it could rip audio CDs at 12-32X without using jitter correction and that it could read bad sectors (copy PSX cds).

Anyway, it uses a 50 pin SCSI interface so you'll need a SCSI card to use it.

I ask for the cost of shipping + $2 for my trouble, packing tape, a box, and gas money to go to the post office, UPS, or FedEx. It's in good working condition, I just took it out 2 days ago. They're going for about $10 on Ebay, but I don't even want to bother selling it so I'd much rather give it away.

First come, first serve!

Merry Christmas!

532s_front.jpg

532s_back.jpg

532s_top.jpg

AgnoStick said:
no...

you making no money off it is you making no money off it...

giving it away free is giving it away free...
free before shipping, then.

I'll take it :D

AgnoStick said:
no...

you making no money off it is you making no money off it...

giving it away free is giving it away free...
Wow, some people have nothing to do but nitpick about bullshit. Have a jolly merry christmas.

Hey agnostick, go fuck yourself. It's $2 for a box, taping, packing material, and having to drive over to the nearest shipping place. $2 is a reasonable fee. The drive is still free.

iNVAR said:
Hey agnostick, go fuck yourself. It's $2 for a box, taping, packing material, and having to drive over to the nearest shipping place. $2 is a reasonable fee. The drive is still free.

ok

so the cd-rom drive is free

after...

shipping costs

invar's gas

and invar's subjective "for my trouble" fee.

got it.

Whatever, I stand by my point that you should go fuck yourself and I think anyone else reading this thread agrees.

Back