Hey, and you thought *you* were nerdy!

ZProtoss

10,000++
Veteran XV
A friend of mine who has a part running some huge warcraft site just sent me some emails from these kooks/idiots emailing him about wow stuff. I'll let the emails from the nutcase speak for itself though:

Large Nerd[/quote said:
Greeting...

(Note : By the way - I'm not a good english language to write, but good to read, i am from Norway.)

Guildmaster of the Silver Hand, Ulric Lightbringer.

I am guildmaster of The Dwarven Blacksmith (DBS) - Main of dwarves, but we support Humans, Night Elves and Gnomes. Live in Khaz Modan to service my king, Magni Brozebeard.

My guild is already a Alliance with The Riders of Wars (RoW) and Strength and Honour (S&H), the Alliance call "Arathor". The most goal : We build a strength of the Alliance. (Teamwork - Cooperation - Support other Allied (RoW, S&H or DBS) guild if a Horde force attack the allied guild). You can visit our website -> http://www.arandoir.com/users/alliance/forum

My guild website -> http://dwarvenblacksmith.com

The Silver Hand's guildhistory :

"Mauradin Bronzebeard and Uther Lightbriner would be the boy's personal tutors."

I am a military service of King Magni Brozebeard of Khaz Modan, so thus Mauradin Bronzbeard was my famous hero, a personal friend to my master, Kurdran, Griffon Rider leader. (How he was gone after a famous group destoryed The dark portal in Draenor "The Red World", present Outlands). One of 3 famous from Silver Hand, were :

Turalyon ( Human / Paladin - Lordaeron Alliance; Silver Hand )

Kurdran ( Aerie Dwarf / Gryphon Rider - Lordaeron Alliance )

Khadgar ( Human / Mage - The Keeper of the Eternal Watch at Nethergarde, the Arch-Wizard Khadgar was, at his time, one of the most powerful mortal magi in the world. )

They are unknown alive or dead, maybe we get a answer in WoW Online.

Do you know...and are they service on your Order of the Silver Hand?...:
Aurrius, Human / Paladin, Survivors of Lordaeron; Silver Hand
Saiden Dathrohan, Human / Paladin, Lordaeron Alliance; Silver Hand
Barthilas, Human / Head of Mardenholde Keep, Lordaeron Alliance; Silver Hand
Karandra Fordring, Human / Mistress of Mardenholde, Lordaeron Alliance
Taelan Fordring, Human / Paladin, Lordaeron Alliance; Silver Hand
Tirion Fordring, Human / Paladin, Silver Hand
Calia, Human / Princess, Lordaeron Alliance
Christoff, Human / Knight, Lordaeron Alliance

Is your main leader ?.... :
Alonsus Faol, Archbishop - Abbot of Northshire, Lordaeron Alliance; Silver Hand

or

Varien Wrynn, Human / King of Azeroth

Is your allies?... :
Jaina Proudmoore, Human / Mage, Leader of the Survivors of Lordaeron (now in Theramore Island)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry of your grandfather, Sir Uther Lightbringer, was killed of the tratior Arthas, how he is now the Lich King of the Scourge Undead. You know my famous and my king's brother, Mauradin Bronzebeard, he was also a friend to Sir Uther Lightbringer, he was killed of a ice shard, Arthas listen him not as warnings. Thus Arthas is responsible of his death. Thus my guild, is a full war against the Scourge Undead to they are destory, all for one, one for all. So i need to know your guild, is also deadenemies of The Scourge Undead, so we can make a fine friendship between DBS and The Silver Hand as a good reputation/relationship.

But on the way i wish to know your allies and enemies of The Silver Hand, maybe my guild is about same as your allies and enemies, so it could be a good reputation between us. Also where wish your Guild to build a own Guild Hall, and where your main base in Azeroth or Lordaeron? If your guild will stay in Lordaeron, so you are my full support to aid your members as safe route between Azeroth and Lordaeron via Khaz Modan. So long you know, Dwarves and Humans have a long alliance.

Ok, it is just temporarily all, i wait your letter (email) to me, so we can talk more.....

Thx.

Greeting from......

hey remember that one huge nerd who went on a i-radio station whining about another nerd on the internet over a game?

"i was starting shrike d for Team US Central in the tribes 2 world tournament"

yes we all know who the real stain on life's bedsheets is..

Bodom said:
this is a textbook definition of a backfired thread + threadkill combo

Sounds like there should be some type of scoring system for this type of occasion.

Fatality.... Flawless victory.

Back