Soccer moms drive SUVs to compensate for not having a penis.

i hate suvs and most trucks because people drive them because they're "cool". this gets auto manufacturers to turn them into luxury shitboxes and jack the price way the fuck up

i wish i could get a pickup nowadays with a solid front axle, no power steering, no a/c, and a 5 speed stick and geardrive transfer case

-]DoW[-RedDeath said:
i hate suvs and most trucks because people drive them because they're "cool".

I never did understand the point of the Escalade. Driving one of those is like trying to be a "thug" with a lot of "bling" by wearing a gold propeller beanie.

Stupid cracka bitch foe lyfe, dawg? :shrug:

They want to be way up high and in this super-monstrosity of a vehicle because they feel safe and protected within it. Driving down the road, cell in one hand coffee in the other, nothing will happen to them even if they hit something else.

It has to do with their latent insecurities. It's also why they are power-businesswomen and push their kids like mad through soccer. All to cover up, supplant, and try to fill in that insecurity that formed when they were 3.

Chikaze said:
They want to be way up high and in this super-monstrosity of a vehicle because they feel safe and protected within it. Driving down the road, cell in one hand coffee in the other, nothing will happen to them even if they hit something else.

It has to do with their latent insecurities. It's also why they are power-businesswomen and push their kids like mad through soccer. All to cover up, supplant, and try to fill in that insecurity that formed when they were 3.

couldn't have said it better myself ;)

Back