I bet the minorities will bitch about RoTK

HaPpY

Veteran XX
good guys are only white. the bad guys are crazy arabs and blacks riding on elephants :rofl:

not like i care, just a thought :p

still haven't seen that movie
seems like everyone and their fucking mother has seen it
and it only came out 24 hours ago

Nothing that was in the book needs be spoiler'ed. The book came out what, 50yrs ago?

And yes, it says in the book that they had basically blacks and arabs drawn in to fight for sauron.

Chikaze said:
Nothing that was in the book needs be spoiler'ed. The book came out what, 50yrs ago?

And yes, it says in the book that they had basically blacks and arabs drawn in to fight for sauron.

I have read the books, many times.

It was intended to be a joke. :shrug:

You're slipping!! :p

Chikaze said:

ya but you know how people are today, they'll bitch and sue to no end and without reason other than to be attention whores.

People just need something to fight, even if it's other ppl.

Truly we are the best enemy we can find. That's why there are so many wars, conflicts, disputes, and such hatred.

RegisteredFruit said:
Wonder what they'll do in those Narnia movies. As I remember, some of the bad guys were ragheads.

whoa whoa whoa, theyre turing THOSE into movies

that rocks so much (i loved those books when i was little, have the whole set :) )

What are there...12? 15 books?

When they get to the Dragon Reborn books, they shouldn't make a movie. They should make a 26-season tv series. (52 hrs per book. Sound right?) :redblob:

Back