who all wants to rip off L-Spiro's face and piss on his skull if you ever meet him?

I would just like to see how it works and looks from his screen. He should make a movie just like the happy one where it shows all the funtions and gaggits

he hasnt released it so no sense in even making a big deal about it.

he says he's not gonna use it and its not hard to tell when he is using it so..

who the hell cares?

I only wannna rip out his eyes and piss into his skull because he's so grammatically correct. He also brags that he always put a period on the end of his sentences. He's annoying, and for reasons that only really apply to me.

Is the experiment to see if you can piss him off enough that he will release it, just to get even with people for starting retarded threads like this one?

20oz said:
Is the experiment to see if you can piss him off enough that he will release it, just to get even with people for starting retarded threads like this one?

i'm sure he wouldn't have released it to his best friends

hell even in those logs that other guy was expressing intrest in it

you're fucking stupid if you think he would keep it to himself

fucking dumbshit

My mom just says for me to ignore what the kids at the playground say, and that I truly am special.

I would. I was in a server playing with him, and in about 2-3 minutes he had about 50 chain kills straight up. People were starting to leave it was so bad.

Back