Shit a must read on my muscle pain.

Dr.Chen

Veteran X
Even as I type this up, I'm in serious pain. This the kind of pain that would make most people cry, I shit you not. But being that I'm a trooper, I'm typing this entry with my right hand while my left one is braced against the bed, down at my side, helping to alleviate some of the pressure that my fat ass is putting on my glutes. Every once in a while, I switch hands cause they get sore from bracing my body up. (If you were wondering, I'm on a company laptop, connected via wireless.)

I'm not sure what I did exactly but for the last 3 weeks, I've been consistently working out again. At first it was simple sore muscles, which does cause some measure of discomfort, but nothing to scream about. This however, is absolutely excruciating.

It happened around 4pm today, while I stepped outside to do a bit of jogging, maybe play a bball game or two. It was supposed to be routine. After all, I had been working out on a regular basis. I started warming up my legs so I wouldn't get any cramps by stretching and hopping up and down on the balls of my feet to warm up my calves. Somewhere between stretching and...hopping up and down to warm up, my back suddenly spasmed and I was rocked by an intense pain that I've never felt before. It felt like I had popped my lower back at first, since my lower back got all tingly and numb for a second. Then when I tried to walk it off, I was hit by this wave of pain, which washed over me causing my knees to buckle, forcing me to sit down immediately and lay down.

I lay on the ground for what seemed like forever, trying to not do anything, less it bring back that pain. After the pain passed, I tried to sit up. Bad idea. Every single time that I tried, I would be in agony and collapse back down from the sheer intensity of it. It seemed like I had somehow tweaked my lower back to the point where it simply refused to work like it should. I could actually feel the muscles in my back spam and writhe in pain. The irony is that the more it spasmed, the more my muscles would clench, which would produce more pain.

I had to be carried inside strung up between the shoulders of my friend and my sisters fiancee (Both guys are 6'5 and well over 230lbs) because to even take a single unassisted step would literally make me scream and drop me to the ground. And I'm a pro at powering my way through pain. This is eve beyond what I can usually stand. It's so bad that whenever I twitch a bit too much, I have pain shooting up my back and down my legs. I can't even get up without going through a long, arduous process.

From what I have gathered, I somehow hurt the top ends of my glutes, right where they connect to my lower back. They are probably stretched beyond capacity and with all the working out I've done, this is probably my body's way of telling me that taking a 5 year break from working out wasn't such a good idea. With my glutes pulling one way and my traps and lats puling the other way, all of the pain is centered on the 2 dimples that you can see on your lower back. Yeah some people think it's a seexy thing to have or see, but all I care about now is getting some muscle relaxers.

Between my back spasms, my screaming in pain whenever I move slightly and feeling like a total physical reject, while typing this entry out as I'm laying on my side; it only took me 3 hours to finish this.
So yea, I'm pretty much in pain yup. pssstt, btw, I didn't write this post. I cut and pasted to waste 5 minutes of ur fucking time - this is the only sentence written by me and embedded in here surrounded by hogwash to be hidden. And now with all of my energy used up to combat the pain, I'm spent.

pssstt, btw, I didn't write this post. I cut and pasted to waste 5 minutes of ur fucking time - this is the only sentence written by me and embedded in here surrounded by hogwash to be hidden
------------------------
:lol: ns

[OO]Machine said:
and people ask me why im fat

no ones ever pulled their back while eating a twinkie

owned

way to not read but reply anyway

P.S. I only read the last paragraph too ;)

Back