If Saddam captured, bets on how long tell existence of non-existence of WMD is proven

if bush lied about the WMD, why wouldn't he go ahead and plant WMDs? I don't mean to kick you when you're down, it's a tough day for America haters everywhere

ReCurve said:
if bush lied about the WMD, why wouldn't he go ahead and plant WMDs? I don't mean to kick you when you're down, it's a tough day for America haters everywhere
:lol:

wow, the fucking liberal faggots are at it already.

way 2 try and spin the capture into something negative for america.

wouldn't he have used his huge arsenal of WMDs by now? I mean if he's going to use them, he'd unleash it against the american invaders wouldn't he? Yes he would, so its pretty obvious that he never had any.

-DtF-XandraX said:
wouldn't he have used his huge arsenal of WMDs by now? I mean if he's going to use them, he'd unleash it against the american invaders wouldn't he? Yes he would, so its pretty obvious that he never had any.

Not really. Even if he did use them he'd still lose, but the rest of the world would have been justified in supporting us then and would probably join the cause.

But do I actually believe he had any? I'm leaning towards no, which kind of makes it akward that we captured him.

they have no WMD's n shit.. the fucker ran into a little hole to hide, and didn't even put up a fight. iraqi's fearing this pussy shit for 30+ years, bs..

If he uses them, he justifies our cause. If he hides them, and we don't find them, we look like dorks.

Sir Lucius said:
... But do I actually believe he had any? I'm leaning towards no, which kind of makes it akward that we captured him.

Frankly.. whether he has them or not, he's good riddance anyway.
I hope things will calm down at down there now.

Besides, now that we have him, why would he talk to us? he knows he is going to be tried by Iraqi courts now for all the shit he's done - I dont see them settling for life in prison. He has no reason to talk about it, and no one is going to beat it out of him if he even knows exact locations anyways.

Excel said:
Besides, now that we have him, why would he talk to us? he knows he is going to be tried by Iraqi courts now for all the shit he's done - I dont see them settling for life in prison. He has no reason to talk about it, and no one is going to beat it out of him if he even knows exact locations anyways.

They are going to try him and put him to death, he probably knows this. You never know what a man will divulge in his final hour.

Back