t-259969 For ****s sake! [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

For ****s sake!

Flotsam&jetsam
12-11-2003, 09:06 AM
I needed a quick cheer up so watched the Aeisha Kid, and god damn it Even dispite listening to the radio that ****ing song is still stuck in my head!

He *****ed owned me :(

Reverend Zero
12-11-2003, 09:09 AM
Your name pisses me off. Reminds me of the grueling 3000 chapters in LoTR that were basically like:
"OHH MR. FRODO YOUR ASS IS SO TIGHT"
"SAM SAM YOUR PENIS IS MUCH TOO SMALL OOHH."
Jesus.

mox
12-11-2003, 09:10 AM
i thought this said "for ****s sale!"
i was already getting out my wallet :(

mox
12-11-2003, 09:11 AM
his name reminds me of mc paul barman

[MoM] Gort
12-11-2003, 09:21 AM
Your name pisses me off. Reminds me of the grueling 3000 chapters in LoTR that were basically like:
Jesus.
There were no homosexual overtones in the LoTR trilogy. Anyone who finds any is either flaming, or latent.

That is all.

Reverend Zero
12-11-2003, 09:23 AM
Gort']There were no homosexual overtones in the LoTR trilogy. Anyone who finds any is either flaming, or latent.

That is all.
It's not that there was any gay sex it was that there were over 3000 chapters dedicated to the oh so boring adventures of ****ing hobbits, who in my opinion, are very very queer.

In closing, Hobbits are gay.

mr_luc
12-11-2003, 09:27 AM
It's not that there was any gay sex it was that there were over 3000 chapters dedicated to the oh so boring adventures of ****ing hobbits, who in my opinion, are very very queer.

In closing, Hobbits are gay.
I liked the books, seminal literature etc -- but I :lol:'d at your post.

Ixiterra
12-11-2003, 09:29 AM
Gort']There were no homosexual overtones in the LoTR trilogy. Anyone who finds any is either flaming, or latent.

That is all.
Maybe for the time, but nowadays it sure reads like they're gay lovers. ;)

Reverend Zero
12-11-2003, 09:29 AM
I liked the books, seminal literature etc -- but I :lol:'d at your post.
Oh don't get me wrong, I loved the books, Tolkien is awesome. But there were times when it was like "this books owns the....holy gay, another ****ing hobbit/gaysex chapter"

mr_luc
12-11-2003, 09:34 AM
Oh don't get me wrong, I loved the books, Tolkien is awesome. But there were times when it was like "this books owns the....holy gay, another ****ing hobbit/gaysex chapter"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See, I grew up with The Hobbit (my mom read it to us probably 20 times) . . . so I was pretty used to that hobbit talk.

Still, Bilbo was 20x cooler than Frodo. I really hope they make The Hobbit -- I always did think that hobbits were better as bumbling, likable characters like merry and pippin than as noble ones like frodo. That's where it strays into Gayitude.

mox
12-11-2003, 09:36 AM
i decided i'm not going to read ROTK before the movie comes out. I realized i just don't like the books enough to bother rushing through it before the movie. The two i read (the first 2, duh) took me a long time to get into, so until about half way through they were just a chore to read.

Squeeky
12-11-2003, 09:37 AM
SHE MOVES HOW?!!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!??!

Ixiterra
12-11-2003, 09:38 AM
i decided i'm not going to read ROTK before the movie comes out. I realized i just don't like the books enough to bother rushing through it before the movie. The two i read (the first 2, duh) took me a long time to get into, so until about half way through they were just a chore to read.
It's not like it's the Matrix where you're not sure how it's going to end. It's an adventure story that basically tells you the ending from the start.

Reverend Zero
12-11-2003, 09:38 AM
Bilbo was the exception, but there isn't much Bilbo in LoTR, so I can't say that he made it less of a pain. I don't have much of a problem with hobbits, until they start talking. That's where they cross the line, with Frodo and Sam grabbing eachothers crotches when they were in danger or something like that.

mox
12-11-2003, 09:39 AM
yah anyone who thinks there isn't a ****load of homoeroticism in LOTR must be borderline retarded.

Ferno
12-11-2003, 09:47 AM
Jesus.

that didnt happen!!!!111 :blueblob:

Hole
12-11-2003, 10:03 AM
You guys are freaks. His name reminded me of The Little Mermaid.

http://spe.midco.net/lhopsecker/Flot%26Jet.jpeg