This movie is not worth your time...

m00g00

Veteran X
I abhor this video and is one of the reasons not to have the internet.

www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

Please, I only share this with you to keep you away from it. If you watch it long enough, the timing gets off and is kinda interesting and the bouncing badgers... NO STOP!! ok so stay away.

m00g00 said:
I abhor this video and is one of the reasons not to have the internet.

www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

Please, I only share this with you to keep you away from it. If you watch it long enough, the timing gets off and is kinda interesting and the bouncing badgers... NO STOP!! ok so stay away.

so you can't edit

m00g00 said:
Rofl I don't care. Its death by internet. I said "Its a warning, STAY FAR AWAY!"

I don't think too many will need the warning, but thanks for the consideration. 'Badger Badger' is older than your grandma now, and everyone - except you, apparently - knew about it months ago.

lol wtf. If I knew what you were getting at, I could respond. And I'm no more retarded than you are. But if thats the case maybe I am retarded.

Alekhine said:
I don't think too many will need the warning, but thanks for the consideration. 'Badger Badger' is older than your grandma now, and everyone - except you, apparently - knew about it months ago.

ho ho I see. Well I'm good for getting OFN stuff. So good thing its late, and there are only 50 people on here. H8 to me.

edit: and my grandma's are dead thx.

lol <3 anyways

m00g00 said:
ho ho I see. Well I'm good for getting OFN stuff. So good thing its late, and there are only 50 people on here. H8 to me.

you dont think people read these threads in the morning?

Back