Forget those Bush Campaign Commercials-- MoveOn knows how to do ads -->

"MoveOn" - so ironic on so many levels.

Anyhoo, I wish that they'd saturate every single market with their ads.

Remember: Miracle is named that because it is a "miracle" that he hasn't managed to kill himself with common household objects yet.

I think both suck. First off, the bush cam doing a negative ad about negative ads is just.. uh.. odd. Pot, meet kettle. And moveon, well.. they don't really live up to their name.

(And if I was a democrat, I sure as fuck wouldn't be bitching about how the economy is supposedly sucking)

The Bush add sucks. "People are attacking your president! At least he's leading!"

But the last time I checked many of the Democratic canidates are also elected representatives... that are also leading. :shrug:

scy7he said:
The Bush add sucks. "People are attacking your president! At least he's leading!"

But the last time I checked many of the Democratic canidates are also elected representatives... that are also leading. :shrug:

actually dean isnt leading anything right now except the polls

scy7he said:
Actually? Funny, I don't remember talking about Dean... oh... lol, stupid me. I Wasn't.

yea, I mean when talking about the candidates, lets ignore the one whos in first with a 30 something point lead.

I know some are currently leading. But its really just insignificant considering none of them actually have a chance.

triple said:
yea, I mean when talking about the candidates, lets ignore the one whos in first with a 30 something point lead.

Where was I ignoring him? I was talking about Dem Canidates. Every time I say that I have to talk about Dean? So I guess every time I talk about Republicans I have to talk about Bush?

Every time you say that you have to talk about dean? No, but don't blame me for assuming you are considering he is the frontrunner by far..

triple said:
Every time you say that you have to talk about dean? No, but don't blame me for assuming you are considering he is the frontrunner by far..
actually you and only you are to blame for your assumption

triple said:

You got it. I won't blame you for assuming that... I am considering that he is the front runner... by far.

fartiusstinkius said:
actually you and only you are to blame for your assumption

yea, ok. silly me. thinking that it was just a tiny bit relevant to his point that the lead candidate, leading by 30 points, is not currently in charge of anything..

im not gonna argue this. just take it for what it is.

triple said:
yea, ok. silly me. thinking that it was just a tiny bit relevant to his point that the lead candidate, leading by 30 points, is not currently in charge of anything..

im not gonna argue this. just take it for what it is.
i'm not saying it was a bad assumption. i'm simply saying that you are responsible for your assumptions no matter how reasonable they seem to be.

i cant believe that people honestly blame Bush for the loss of jobs in this country since 9/11. just goes to show how fucking moronic the american public is i guess :rolleyes:

Back