TW: Please help this family out!

seems like a legit cause and my heart goes out to the dude and his family... but im a poor college student... 100 bucks to my name :(

I'd donate in a heartbeat, but money is extremely tight for me right now.
My roommate just moved out, it's christmas, and my child support just got raised.

:shrug:

Hopefully they can make it until the end of January. I can afford to give a decent donation then, provided my car doesn't totally crap out yet.

Blackie

Im going to try and donate what I can. But were I work has alot of toys etc.. I will see if I can send that at least.

I'd donate (if I had any money at all, maybe I can see what my parents can do, they're big on charity and shit), but Code4 made a good point. Why does he have a computer?

Hedge said:
I'd donate (if I had any money at all, maybe I can see what my parents can do, they're big on charity and shit), but Code4 made a good point. Why does he have a computer?
He explains it in his thread.

At least donate 5 bucks. If everyone would donate 5 fucking dollars it would help. If this is a scam or not, I don't know. All I know is that it could be true and if it is I would want to help out, if its not then may god help him. Come on 5 bucks is nothing, but with everyone here just putting in 5 bucks it'll be a big help.

..i don't see a whole lot for sale on that link..what about your computer system?
if you had seen any of my eariler post or just ask I sold over 100 dvd's, my rc truck, my laptop, games, MY WIFES VAN, and parted out my system to the bare to it isnt even worth $100.

If you part it out you might
get some good money outta there. You can then get a much cheaper, mainly internet/word processing system
for much less money and have a whole lotta change left over.
again my system is parted out what the heck can I find that will be less then $100 to keep me on line. ON top of that I get a slower computer I wont be able to play what games I have left and to tell you the truth is the only thing keeping me sort of sane keeping my mind off what is going on right now

Oh man... :(

Typically I'm against the system of welfare, but I honestly do believe in private charities, because it's on an individualised basis. I think this man does truly deserve help from individuals.

I think I'll paypal him some money or something.

personally, I'd like to know what happened to him, and why exactly he isn't recieving workmans compensation for it.
:shrug:

Kinda smells fishy.

Blackie

Back