I went nuts at the hobby store...

PJ

Veteran X
And I bought this:

header.jpg

large_enzo.jpg

http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/plastic/124sportscarseries/24260.html

Along with the paints and such, I spent $70. =(

i won't even give mention how much i spent the last time i went to the hobby store. (spent all on all old school models(cars), custom paints, brushes, etc etc)

:scared:

everytime i try to build those fucking plastic models they always turn out like shit. im sticking to woodworking

SarcaStick said:
i won't even give mention how much i spent the last time i went to the hobby store. (spent all on all old school models(cars), custom paints, brushes, etc etc)

:scared:

u forgot to bash pj

I bought a model jet a few months ago. I got through the first page then realized I'm 26. I thought, "WTF am I going to do with a model jet anyways?" and threw it away.

I haven't tried in like 10 years, so I'm giving it one more try. If this turns out bad, I'm done for good.

This is my 'practice' model before the Porsche Carrera GT model comes out.

I got the $45 model from Tamiya instead of the $20 one from Revell. It is supposedly MUCH better.

So far, the parts look better than I remember, and it comes with things like "covers" for the glass when you go to paint it. The doors and engine cover also open and close at will. Looks pretty cool.

I'll let you guys know how it goes. =)

oh and PJ, don't abe a fucking idiot (i know that'll be hard) and just tear parts out. use a good exacto and carve them 'carefully'

i bought a model about 6 months ago...69 camaro..got as far as painting everything up real pretty...and then just lost interest..that was after buying the model and brand new testors model building kit..about 35 bucks for all

fucking glue always fucked me up it awlays FUCKING SEEPED THROUGH THE FUCING CRACKS ITS NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE GODDAMNIT

man i used to burn through a model in like a day when i was a kid...and that included things like if it were a car...cutting black thread for spark plug wires and stuff..if it were a plane/tank...always had to heat up a fork and make bulletholes or heat up a knife and make gashes in the tanks like it was hit by a shell or something.

My cousin used to make planes and hang them from his ceiling..like they were in flight obviously..but he would heat up a fork..put bullet holes in the fuselage like it was in a dogfight..and then use cotton to make smoke like it was going down

Back