colts suck ass....

Wyrm

Contributor
Veteran XX
I just got back from the colts vs patriots game...the ending was the worst think I think I have ever seen...the patriots are up 38 to 34 and the colts have the ball in good field position with about 2 minutes left...they executed everything perfectly, burning the clock well, and got to the end zone...it was like 1st and 3. NEVER MADE IT INTO THE END ZONE! got a turnover on downs with about 10 seconds left....lost the game. those little bastards....

Yes, 3 touchdown passes in under 6 minutes when you are down by 21 is a pretty shitty team. Yes, they should have scored a td. I did not like Peyton's play calling at the end, running the ball to the left was wide open but they kept going right.

Wyrm said:
I just got back from the colts vs patriots game...the ending was the worst think I think I have ever seen...the patriots are up 38 to 34 and the colts have the ball in good field position with about 2 minutes left...they executed everything perfectly, burning the clock well, and got to the end zone...it was like 1st and 3. NEVER MADE IT INTO THE END ZONE! got a turnover on downs with about 10 seconds left....lost the game. those little bastards....

u r one dumb vet.

Back