dog just caught a mouse

ElectroWaffle

Veteran XX
my mom just came inside and said she saw a mouse run into a pipe in the garage and told me to get it out, so i went to the garage w/ my dog (airedale terrier named angus) and started hitting the pipe on the ground real hard.

so after about 10 real hard hits, the mouse ran out, and angus chased him down and caught him and ate him

My mom told me to sweep up a dead mouse once.

I was like "wtf?!?!?!" but did it anyway. It took me 20 minutes, because I thought it was going to jump up and bite me.

at our ranch there used to be this old house, and every year we would put a loaf of bread in one of the rooms, and we would wait an hour and run in with pistols and shoot the rats, was good times, they are hard as hell to shoot

ElectroWaffle said:
my dogs huge, he weighs about 80 lbs

You do know that that you need to take your dog to the vet right? Mice carry worms, upper repertory deceases and various parasites.

ill take him when he gets sick, he eats mice all the time, this is the first time ive ever seen him catch one though

he always brings them into the house and drops them infront of me, then i say something and pet him and he eats it

Kwago said:
my dog kills pigeons,lizards, rats, squirrels, and opossums. mikey is not impressed.

If you have a dog that takes down opossums and it's not on angle dust I'm impressed.

Back