What is "Live aware"? In relation to Xbox

Machine

Veteran XX
"Tycho forgot one of the other things we think Links 2004 should have. It really should be Live aware. In fact I am of the opinion that all games from now on should be Live aware. It’s just really awesome to be playing PoP and then get a request to play some golf or just be able to look and see what my friends are playing."

from PA...i dont know what it is

It means that you can be playing one game and your friend sends you a message saying, "Hey, wanna play Rainbow Six online with me?" and you can put in your Rainbow Six CD and start playing without having to turn the machine off.

MST3K-rules said:
It means that you can be playing one game and your friend sends you a message saying, "Hey, wanna play Rainbow Six online with me?" and you can put in your Rainbow Six CD and start playing without having to turn the machine off.

this man is somewhat right.

live aware is actually a new set of non live enabled games. what it does is if you pop in a live aware game (music mixer right now) it will check for your live account and sign you in. mind you, you can't play online with live aware games. but it enables you to check and see if your friends are online and also enables you to recieve invites.

so if you are chillin at home playing some single player game (ninja gaiden) you can still get a live game request from a friend online. instead of you looking like you are offline to them.

Yeah, I had a bunch of punk bitches trying to bother me when I was beating down on some sand thingies in Prince of Persia.

Back