anyone belong to a gym?

mox

Veteran XV
i want to join a gym so i have somewhere to lift, problem is i don't have much money. does anyone know what gyms are inexpensive to join? the two places i've checked out so far were like $70/month. Isn't there anywhere cheaper?THANKS BUDIES

24 hour fitness out here in California is only $34 a month, its not a hardcore gym, but there are alot of free weights to use.

If you have a local community center, they often have weight rooms you can use for a pretty low price.

A lifetime membership to Fitness USA costed me around $1000, and I made small monthly payments toward it, which was nice. If you're looking for more than just a place for a casual workout from time to time, you may want to look into something like that. I purchased it quite awhile ago tho, so my pricing may be a bit off.

I pay $25/month.

I've paid as low as $200 for 2 years. That was a different gym in a different state.

you think the gym is expensive... wait until you have to spend a shitload on chicken

where do you live mox?

i live in McLean, VA (you're NoVa too right?). Golds around here is ~$49 a month which is the cheapest i could find around here.

I'm a member of the YMCA here in town. $85 for 3 months.

I use it for cardio, weight lifting, and swimming. It was a good decision. See if there is a YMCA in your town.

ferret said:
24 hour fitness out here in Missouri is only $31 a month, its not a hardcore gym, but there are alot of free weights to use.

like the name says

24 hrs, and i agree its not hardcore at all

id say the clientele is pry 60-70% female doing lots of cardio

my favorite exercise for awhile was the triceps dip b/c it faced the treadmills and this blonde with huge fake tits would be bobbing up and down on the stair master for an hour

Back