Buckeyes to Take #2 on BCS

SureShot

Veteran X
Haha, damn this is good news. Apparently the experts are predicting the Bucks will take the #2 spot because of strenth of schedule and the NY time's BCS computer... http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=/bcsroad/1116

If OSU beats Michigan, looks like they will defend their National Title vs. the Sooners...which only seems right and fair.

Plus, the Bengals beat the Chiefs, and the Browns trounced the Cards 44-6 yesterday. Good day to be and Ohio football fan :)

Texas Tech is a dangerous opponent for OU simply because they can put up a ridiculous amount of points. Of course TT has no defense to speak of...

Talamius said:
Texas Tech is a dangerous opponent for OU simply because they can put up a ridiculous amount of points. Of course TT has no defense to speak of...

That's ok, it will help give White more overinflated numbers for his heisman candidacy.

SureShot said:
Just like last year when everyone thought Miami would blow out OSU...

Yea well OSU scored more offensive touchdowns last year at least. They've gone 2 games now without scoring one right?

I'd rather have a capable offense in USC go up against the Sooners with just a moderately worse defense than to hope OSU's stronger defense can keep OU to 1 touchdown or less.

Bleh, all I ask for in college football this year is a career ending injury on Chris Rix. I'm suprised he can even throw the ball with his head permanetely stuck up his ass.

Fool said:
That's ok, it will help give White more overinflated numbers for his heisman candidacy.

I could see OU winning 84-42 or something like that. It could be a college basketball score.

K-Rex said:
Bleh, all I ask for in college football this year is a career ending injury on Chris Rix. I'm suprised he can even throw the ball with his head permanetely stuck up his ass.

but that would mean the end of his website!

Fool said:
Yea well OSU scored more offensive touchdowns last year at least. They've gone 2 games now without scoring one right?

I'd rather have a capable offense in USC go up against the Sooners with just a moderately worse defense than to hope OSU's stronger defense can keep OU to 1 touchdown or less.

Nah, they handed it to MSU pretty good last week. Their offense has been picking up the pace abit for the last 4 games or so. Sure they don't have the style point/wins USC or OU has, but you can't deny their strenth of schedule and 24-1 record the last 2 seasons.

Fool said:
but that would mean the end of his website!
What website?

Don't you go to school down there? Do mind arranging an 'accident' for him? By accident I mean a 12 gauge to his knee cap or getting hit by 3 runaway busses.

puuuuhhhhllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee!

Fool said:
I think USC would put up a better game against OU.
lotsa people thought that there were bettter choices to play Miami last year and we'd get owned

you all ate shit on that one

SureShot said:
Haha, damn this is good news. Apparently the experts are predicting the Bucks will take the #2 spot because of strenth of schedule and the NY time's BCS computer... http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=/bcsroad/1116

If OSU beats Michigan, looks like they will defend their National Title vs. the Sooners...which only seems right and fair.

Plus, the Bengals beat the Chiefs, and the Browns trounced the Cards 44-6 yesterday. Good day to be and Ohio football fan :)

They aren't going to beat U of M, so there will be no defending of the title......

you said that last year
and people said that about purdue come to think of it

you say that every week.

K-Rex said:
What website?

Don't you go to school down there? Do mind arranging an 'accident' for him? By accident I mean a 12 gauge to his knee cap or getting hit by 3 runaway busses.

puuuuhhhhllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee!

I graduated two years ago. And someone pointed out the website in another thread. I forget the address.

SureShot said:

WOW they get to enjoy it for a week..then they lose to michigan..Keep dreaming about them beating mighty blue...

OSU is going down and going down hard with that sad excuse for an offense

Back