working on the weekends rules

iNVAR

Computer Monkey
Veteran XX
i'm here on a saturday providing tech support for a law school. hurray. $14/hr, hurray.

on the one hand, i only had to set up some equipment and now i'm just whoring forums till 3PM (only 10AM now)

on the other hand, i could be SLEEPING and stuff.

oh well.

I've been up since 3PM yesterday. I came home from a party at 4AM and couldn't fall asleep. Now I have to go work until 9:30PM. FUCK.

iNVAR said:
i'm here on a saturday providing tech support for a law school. hurray. $14/hr, hurray.

on the one hand, i only had to set up some equipment and now i'm just whoring forums till 3PM (only 10AM now)

oh well.

I dropped the secretary from 8 to 7 hours a day and moved her to 14 an hour from 12.

It's her third month and I'm the asshole in this thread.

iNVAR said:

oh well.

you could make 24 an hour

I got to spend all week playing with a pair of Cisco GSR 12410's cisco sent us for free. :)

This weekend, I get to watch Michigan destroy Northwestern and then figure out why SBIS (Southwestern Bell Internet Services) has so many fucking problems with their redbacks... and why they keep knocking our LAC routers down.

Clu said:
wat's LAC?

SBC uses L2TP w/ Redback Routers in the Ameritech Region. LAC is the L2TP Access Concentrator. DSL Users connect through their DSLAM/RT and are then delivered to an SBC ASI LAC router. The LAC Router takes all the incoming PPPoA Calls, establishes a Layer 2 Tunnel with an LNS (L2TP Network Server) router, and sends the sessions through. SBIS handles the LNS Side, ASI handles the LAC side.

why don't you just sleep at work then

if you're whoring forums it's not like there's much difference

Back