what browser you people use?

I use THUG LYFE BROWSER, also known as Firebird. Word to your mother! However, they do not allow middle-class Asian e-thugs to download it out of fear for stolen source. Sorry, herb.

deimos said:
+ open source, bayesian filtering in mail-client...

the bayesian filter leaves much to be desired...it's not a very good implementation. I can't figure out what they did wrong, but it's not right.

POPFile and my own bayesian filter get much higher success rates than Mozilla/Thunderbird.

Oh and I use IE+Avant for now.

Daedalus6 said:
Crazy Browser. The simplicity of IE, but with a few extra goodies built in.

I started using this because someone posted about it here. Fucking awesome browser. I love it.

vawlk said:
the bayesian filter leaves much to be desired...it's not a very good implementation. I can't figure out what they did wrong, but it's not right.
true ;)
vawlk said:
POPFile and my own bayesian filter get much higher success rates than Mozilla/Thunderbird.
i'm using the pop3proxy-feature of spambayes on a linux-machine to do the filtering...

Kurayami said:
I use THUG LYFE BROWSER, also known as Firebird. Word to your mother! However, they do not allow middle-class Asian e-thugs to download it out of fear for stolen source. Sorry, herb.

This ladies and gentlemen, is the product of divorced torn parents.
You're just mad your parents dont love you :(

Thanks ppl, I'll try Opera.

Opera 7.20. IE just doesn't have the feature list that others do like tabbed browsing and gestures. I liked Firebird, but it is still too unstable, or at least was when I last tried it.

Anti-Lyfe said:
This ladies and gentlemen, is the product of divorced torn parents.
You're just mad your parents dont love you :(

Thanks ppl, I'll try Opera.
I like how you say that my parents are divorced in every thread, yet offer no clues as to how you supposedly know this.

Back