Whats the Worst MotherBoard and PC parts?

Remo

Veteran XX
Whats the Worst MotherBoard so far? and whats the worst PC parts u ever bought?

I have to say that my crappy ass 19 inch Viewsonic P95f+ ($520) is the most expensive piece of crap I have bought so far. I also had a yamaha cdrw 20X that went crapola from day one.

Other than that I have been lucky so far.

ECS / PC Chips / Hsin Tech motherboards are the worst.

In monitors, I've had some crappy NEC's, but my present Daewoo (wtf?) monitor from Wal-Mart is great.

OptimaPoint said:
I love my Viewsonic p75f+, it's prolly one of the best parts i've bought.
i recently changed from that monitor to a samsung syncmaster 172n, i really like it

cyberdyne 40x burner
burnt 5 disks and it just turned off and never powered back up agian and the company is out of business

Asrock motherboards bite pretty hard too.

Duron, ECS Board, Cendyne (or other off brand Memory), gffx5200 nu, sb 128, IBM Deathstar, Realtek Ethernet, off brand PSU,

don't you guys ever read up on parts before you buy? I look around for weeks before I invest in any computer part...and then I rsearch for the best price. Got burned on one processor one time and luckily had Visa refund my $$$ because the company I purcheced from had loaded up and left town. Company was called Dynasty Computer parts in Alabama.

Skibbi9 said:
Duron, ECS Board, Cendyne (or other off brand Memory), gffx5200 nu, sb 128, IBM Deathstar, Realtek Ethernet, off brand PSU,
just an FYI even though Cendyne parts are still in stores don't buy them the company itself is gone and are not honoring rma's or warranties.

Cheater said:
don't you guys ever read up on parts before you buy? I look around for weeks before I invest in any computer part...and then I rsearch for the best price. Got burned on one processor one time and luckily had Visa refund my $$$ because the company I purcheced from had loaded up and left town. Company was
called Dynasty Computer parts in Alabama.

My burner was a present so I had no say heh

Back