Veteran XX
only for those interested of course

Spoiler

just small details i noticed

this may have already been stated but thats how i feel at least

comments? (flamez COMMENCE)

no in the other thread he said

Spoiler

It's a good thing this thread is here, otherwise I wouldn't know what to think about the Matrix. I was beginning to think nobody had seen it.

The machines did carry him away like one. Not Jesus, but as their saviour in a way. And the rest of what you said was in the long ass thread. And if they made a "copy" of neo before he was killed, I'm sure they can put him back in his shell. Could be cool.

FireStorm! said:
no in the other thread he said

Spoiler

Actually I think he said (or maybe I said it, but I didn't post it, for which I would apologize) that because Neo was integrated into Smith, he sacraficed himself to delete the Smith program (since he was part of it, he accepted the Source's deletion command, which Smith said he rejected in Revolutions). Or something like that.

Reno said:
because you obviously missed a shit-ton of relevant parts in the 3 movies

Doubtful, why do you say this. Because of my "jesus" comment? Honestly I can see how the movies are a metaphor for Jesus, but I'd rather interpret it a different way. Maybe that's what it really was, I didn't read anything by the Watchamakowski brothers that said so, but if they did, well I'm wrong.

FireStorm! said:
only for those interested of course

Spoiler

just small details i noticed

this may have already been stated but thats how i feel at least

comments? (flamez COMMENCE)

Back