Just as I was touting how wonderful my Jeep Liberty is, the fuckers got recalled

K-Rex said:
Apparently they have a minor problem with the front wheels falling off.

:shrug:

:grimreape

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20031110/bs_nm/autos_daimlerchrysler_recall_dc_1

Apparently Jeep has steered you the wrong way.
blah.gif

Last edited:
They'll fix it for free if mine (which I'm 90% sure) is effected. Luckily I know the guy who is head man over at the Jeep repair shop so I might be able to get some perks out of it. Maybe get a bad ass rental and my truck detailed while it's in the shop.

Ironically my old Jeep that I just got rid of had a bad ball joint caused by a small wreck. At high speeds the wheel would wobble and damn near come off. That was some fuuuuunnnn.

Edit-Thanks Yank, I'll warn you if my wheel comes off and starts heading up north :p

Oh, CL :twak: bad pun, baaad pun

i just called the dealership and they haven't heard of it. they searched their system, by vin number, and didn't find anything. oh well, the front wheels aren't THAT important.......right?

TommyDaCat said:
i just called the dealership and they haven't heard of it. they searched their system, by vin number, and didn't find anything. oh well, the front wheels aren't THAT important.......right?
Front wheels are highly overated.

Same with my dealer, what the hell is wrong with these people? This article is OFN, at least 3 days old. I've got my guys e-mail addy so I'm going to forward him my VIN number and the article.

I love how informed some people are.

Back