You dumbshits just never will get it, will you?

Kowboy

Banned
Most of the people I'm directing this at have had years and years on the interent, and considering they have not learned by now, there really is no hope. Which makes this thread pointless.

That being said when the fuck will you (you know who you are) realize the difference between someone liking something and you not liking that same thing. Why are opinions in a text based environment so hard to grasp for so many?

If I say: "Man I really enjoyed the matrix, I think it was great!"

A dumbass would say: "Wtf you moron, everything about it was retarded you must be stupid"

Or something to that effect, but how can someone making comments like that not see how retarded they sound? You can't dispute someones opinion any more than you can stop the earth from turning. What you can do is tell them why you thought it sucked and discuss key points that you disagree on, that's all fine and dandy, hell you might even convince them to change thier mind about it. And again that's just fine, but outright attacking their views and calling them stupid does nothing but cause more drama because the other party will of course want to counter with something just as heated.

Again I think I need to point out that I'm well aware that this will fall on deaf ears, I'm not hoping to change anyone. I just want to vent a bit. Besides this is not exactly local to TW, this issue repeats itself on every message board, chat room, and irc channel in existance.

Bottom line, people who can afford the internet are retarded and stupid and need to change to fit my expectations exactly or they are wrong. :D

"A dumbass would say: "Wtf you moron, everything about it was retarded you must be stupid"

Or something to that effect, but how can someone making comments like that not see how retarded they sound?"

:rofl:

Kowboy said:
A dumbass would say: "Wtf you moron, everything about it was retarded you must be stupid"

Or something to that effect, but how can someone making comments like that not see how retarded they sound?

So...essentially..what you are saying is: Your opinion that someone is retarded is, in my opinion, retarded and thus my opinion is that you must be retarded.

Did I get that right?

Ceiling_Fan said:
So...essentially..what you are saying is: Your opinion that someone is retarded is, in my opinion, retarded and thus my opinion is that you must be retarded.

Did I get that right?

Exactly.

Ceiling_Fan said:

Did I get that right?

i think... that opinions we dont like are retarded

Ceiling_Fan said:

Did I get that right?

Thats deep man, deep.

Voidsinger said:
You and your opinions suck.

Moose DO NOT enjoy being mounted from the rear!

topic at hand: Quality posters will do this, but many posters seem to be in the "forum diahrrea" phase :/ Good point.

Back