Matrix Question

Adroit

Veteran XX
Ok watched the original again tonight after seeing the first one, after Neo's mind is set free he goes down that slide thing into the sewer or whatever the hell it is. The Neb picks him up as they begin to rebuild his muscles. |SWITCH TO REVOLUTIONS| In revolutions they say that no ship has been within 1,000 miles or whatever the hell the number was, yet they pick him up like inside the crop fields...wtf. SPLAIN!

morpheus also says he has seen he fetus fields with his own eyes.

so obviously the pods are kinda far away from the machine city.

Kind of a good point actually, although they dump him in the sewers below the pod towers. The Neb could have been quite a few levels down.

But in the first, Morpheus says he's seen the fields with his own eyes.

Rabid Poop said:
morpheus also says he has seen he fetus fields with his own eyes.

so obviously the pods are kinda far away from the machine city.
Of course hes seen it, he was unplugged like Neo was.
But When trinity and Neo go to the fields they then see the 3 pipelines which lead to the Main Machine city.

Dark Volcanic said:
I believe they said within 100 Km. Maybe they have fields all over, not just near 01.

nah that doesn't work. if there was more than one field they never would have found him in the trace program. it wasn't until they found him that they could release him and time was short. if they had to fly to different fields after finding him and releasing him, wouldn't work.

A better question would have been, now that all of the humans that want to be freed will be freed, and since none of them will be able to swim. How the fuck are they actually going to be "free'd". More like killed.

|MaskedFetus| said:
A better question would have been, now that all of the humans that want to be freed will be freed, and since none of them will be able to swim. How the fuck are they actually going to be "free'd". More like killed.
indeed

The fetus fields cover most of the earth. 01 is near the middle east. So yes, that's completely within logical context.

I recall Morpheus saying he is looking for the one that has the same powers as the one that rescued him from the matrix?!?!?!?!
I haven't seen it in a long time but that sounds right.

stits said:
I recall Morpheus saying he is looking for the one that has the same powers as the one that rescued him from the matrix?!?!?!?!
Not possible. If there was a "one" that saved morpheus, then there could not be Neo. Unless morpheus was like a bajillion years old.

Edit: no that still wouldn't work sorry you lose

stits said:
Morpheus wasn't freed by the 5th one, he said, "He freed the first of us." That does not include him. The first 16 women 7 men are probably dead.

haniblecter said:
You really think they cover the whole earth?

well lets see

billions of humans cover the earth pretty easily

billions of humans, in pods, id guess would also do so.

he said there was the first 'one' who freed 'the first of us'. us, as in people of zion, not him specifically.

Back