My clothes smell like smoke

rainbowsky

Veteran XV
I went to a club for a few hours and now the shirt and pants I wore reek, should I

a) Isolate them in a plastic bag so as to not stink of my other clothes

b) Air them out until I wash them

c) Wash them immediately

d) Don't worry about it, the smell will come out in the wash no matter what you do

e) __________________

?

The smell usually comes out in the wash, but I usually party on Friday or Saturday, and we do the laundry on Sunday. So the answer is I don't know for sure?

It comes out pretty quickly.. wash, air them out.. it doesn't really matter. The smell will go away.. take it from someone who smokes.

Dont be such a sissy. Do you post when you fart? Wash your clothes and you wont stink anymore

I didn't know if the smell would set if I didn't wash it right away (similar to a stain). Thanks for your help though mrs simpson.

Slant_This said:
I didn't know if the smell would set if I didn't wash it right away (similar to a stain). Thanks for your help though mrs simpson.

Its just seems you live in a lot fo fear of tabacco. Maybe those truth ads are efective to non smokers. For future refrence stink in general dosent stain. SAy you shit yoiur pants, you might have a brown stain after you wash, but it wont smell like shit.

I'm surprised this guy has never had smoke smell in his clothes before. I mean, you dont even have to smoke, just go to boston pizza for half an hour.

I don't hang around with smokers...really at all. Usually if a place is smokey, I'll just leave.

I HATE the smell of cigs, I didn't think it was too bad last night, but I smelled my clothes in the morning and it was nasty.

I don't want my clothes smelling like smoke when I wear them.

I'm a new at washing and knowing what comes out, so have mercy.

Back