Post an album that you hate but still force yourself to listen to, to 'try it again'

I dont get it

Do you buy cd's before you know you like the stuff on it?

I dunno, I usually know the band and their stuff. If they have one great song that I hear, and buy the cd and find the rest suck, I just listen to the one song. Seems pretty sadisitic and self-hating to force yourself to listen to bad music :eek:

Tycho said:
I dont get it

Do you buy cd's before you know you like the stuff on it?

I dunno, I usually know the band and their stuff. If they have one great song that I hear, and buy the cd and find the rest suck, I just listen to the one song. Seems pretty sadisitic and self-hating to force yourself to listen to bad music :eek:

I liked Will Haven's other stuff and I figured that one would be good, but I hated it. It's not so much forcing as it is wishing you liked it, but you just can't.

dommy said:
I liked Will Haven's other stuff and I figured that one would be good, but I hated it. It's not so much forcing as it is wishing you liked it, but you just can't.

then stop trying :D

actually, I guess I have a kinda similar situation

Wayne Kramer - The Hard Stuff

I liked all but one song, so I would just skip it. Had the album for like, 3 years, always skipped the song. I listened to it again, and was like, wtf, why did I always skip this song?

well, I guess thats not really that similar at all...

Back