Savage fans

TehSurGe said:
i was gonna buy savage the other day, but got halo instead.

wait wait wait... so you bought halo instead of savage? How fucking dumb are you?

Nice link SpiritWave. I laughed.

SpiritWave said:
Not even when they add the medic units and new buildings in the next few days, plus walls and possibly vehicles eventually?

that would be really cool.

walls moreso than vehicles

TehSurGe said:
walls, lol.. excited over walls.

that's exactly why i bought halo.

no, you bought halo because ur a narrow minded fucker, that doesnt read peoples experiences with a game.

TehSurGe said:
walls, lol.. excited over walls.

that's exactly why i bought halo.

Gotta think about what walls bring to the game, more depth, more strategy, greater base feel, ability for comebacks, etc. You'll be able to get on top of walls with ramps and defend from better positions.

Greywolf said:
no, you bought halo because ur a narrow minded fucker, that doesnt read peoples experiences with a game.

uhhh... i played halo on the x-box with friends numerous times, and i liked it. that's why i bought halo for pc, not only was it fun for me to play the game in all it's difficulties, but it's even more amusing to play it online. plus the new maps are alot of fun too.

i looked at savage on the web a few times prior to thinking about buying it, while i was in the stole and looked at the game, each shot on the back looked like shit. that's why i did not buy it. maybe some other time, though.

Back