Who here has been to or goes to movies alone?

i always go to big premieres alone
ill be going alone to revolutions tomorrow

i enjoy the movie more
otherwise im wondering if the other person likes it and maybe they want to talk about it, and i dont etc..

Use to do it all the time at my old apt. Had a $2 theater that served cheap beer. Funner than hell to go there and get ripped watching an older movie.

never done it.. but i have a friend who works in reatail so when he works nights he see's the matinee's alone all the time

all of the movies i want to pay attention to, i goto alone. matrix, star wars, alien etc etc.

i just want to be able to focus on the movie.

other wise i take my wife or go with friends or the kids. it depends on the movie though.

I go alone sometimes because it will be more convienient and all I care about is just seeing the movie. Otherwise I go with the GF if it's something she is also interested in.

I always go with at least one other person, but I hate going in a big group since its hard to get everyone a seat together sometimes.

i haven't gone solo, but considered it many times.
i really need to ante up and go it alone to see more cool indie films

never have and never will (hopefully) i like being able to discuss the movie w/ people right after i see it

saw lotr2 alone, saw reloaded with a chick. i prefer to go with people just for the company.

going to have to see revolution and lotr3 with people, cause the only theater i can get to without a ride shut down.

Back