cars

Faboo

Veteran X
Hey..i wanna buy another car....and i am totally going blank on whats available...basically i want either a beater for less than 3K.....or an aiight car for under 12K..i was looking at early 90's Mr2's...and i just want some idea's...so what are some cars that are sporty and nice looking like mr2's, and are low in price too.....preferably a domestic...
TIA

Reno said:
He'll crash it.
i'm 18..and unless there is soemthing wrong with the steering column then a crash isnt a given or even likely......i'm not that guy in the mr2 vid.....

any more suggestions???

Faboo said:
i'm 18..and unless there is soemthing wrong with the steering column then a crash isnt a given or even likely......i'm not that guy in the mr2 vid.....

any more suggestions???
you don't have to be acting like a dumbass to crash an mr2

unless you drive like a grandma and never in bad weather, or are a very competant driver, you'll probably crash. Given that you're 18, I'd expect some dumbassed driving

Reno said:
you don't have to be acting like a dumbass to crash an mr2

unless you drive like a grandma and never in bad weather, or are a very competant driver, you'll probably crash. Given that you're 18, I'd expect some dumbassed driving

like i said i am looking at one...right price right time kinda thing...also i live in southern cali....great weather....and my driving has been likened to my 51 yr old mother...... :cry:

j/k..

about competant driving....i have been driving since i was 12...and thats not like sitting on ur dads lap and playing with the steering wheel...i wont even start on my experiences which include 3 different 911 from 3 diff. decades and alot of different cars too...i am not the best..not even great...but good enuff to take a mr2 to college and back home 4 times a week

Last edited:
Back