scars.............

Putrid

Veteran X
I don’t really have many scars and most of them are little, I think scars are kind of cool…

Do you have any scars? What Where When How Why ?

Pics if you dare.

:bouncy:

i was playing pumpkin football yestrday and i have a huge scar on my chest because the stalk stabbed me when i caught an exceptionaly hard pass.

One on my stomach from my appendix, back of my hand, side of my ankle, one on my right wrist from a jellyfish, one on my chest, two on my hip.

Flyersfan-PIE said:
i was playing pumpkin football yestrday and i have a huge scar on my chest because the stalk stabbed me when i caught an exceptionaly hard pass.
:lies: if it happened yesterday, it couldn't be a scar already

arm.jpg

BOO!

i impaled my foot with a huge chunk of wood (it went halfway through my foot) and i have no scar. im amazed

Flyersfan-PIE said:

you healed up and scared over in a day?

you must have miracle skin, turn yourself over to science imediately and let them drain your vital essences.

:D

i've got a scar by my right-eye kinda shaped like a sharks tooth.. 32 stitches after a fight in highschool.

I have another scar underneath my eye where i had 8 stitches after I caught somebody's elbow in basketball game ;)

have two on my head, one on my knee, a few light ones on my left arm and a tiny one on my right wrist. I'll also have two on my right leg once everything heals up.

The ones on the head hurt the worst. One was from being rammed into a metal pole, and the other was from having a guy plant his teeth into my head. Weirdest feeling ever.

main and middle fingers on my left hand are scarred around the knuckle closest to the hand. There's also a longish strange shaped scar on my left middle finger, all of this happened when I slipped on a stair while carrying some glasses and one of them broke, shards of glass went into my fingers. Kinda sucked :shrug:

one of my shins has a bigass scar, got run into with a snowboard. that's mostly it

I wish I had some cool scars...

not that I would do anything to make them on purpose but I always wished I had some wicked looking scar on my face or something like a pirate.

I lived to safe of a childhood I guess.

:bouncy:

Back