Call of Duty review up at Gamespot.com

ScottTheWise13 said:
good shit, im definitely getting this game

Same here same here, already prebought it and everything. I feel this is one exceptional game and Ininity ward's first at that. So they deserve the money for a excellent product.

Additionally, multiplayer Call of Duty features the very clever "kill cam," which lets a player who's been killed relive the last five seconds of his life from his killer's perspective. The implications of the kill cam are pretty significant: If anyone isn't playing fair in a multiplayer match, the kill cam ought to make this quite clear, and then players can vote to have the offending player kicked. When playing a deathmatch-style multiplayer mode, you can easily skip the kill-cam sequence and get back into the action, but if you're playing one of the multiplayer modes in which you can't instantly respawn, it can make for an entertaining five-second consolation prize.

Brilliance!

omfg this is the new KGB game for sure!
look its even asking us to PLAY FOR THE MOTHERLAND

call_screen002.jpg

played the demos and stuff, shit looks hot. even the single player game is fun.

q3 game with graphics that don't look dated compared to some other q3 titles = win. Sounds like they took a page from SoF2 for multiplayer also, as well as learning from various other titles.

so is the game available in stores today??

pleasssseeeee post yes if it is...i'm gonna go to the mall today and pick it up

Single play is really short from what I've read, 8 to 9 hours. Not sure about the multiplayer, death match and team deathmatch *yawn* and the CS type game mode where if you get killed you have to wait out the round. There better be some serious weapon balance here.

Back