RE:A Trailer

Certainly not OFN to me - thanks!

EDIT: That was a creepy fuckin trailer.

Last edited:
top_right.jpg

that was a preview at one of the movies i saw about a month ago. gotta love how she happens to have that fucking dog with her.

Vermouth said:
the first resident evil sucked. i dont think this one will fall too far from the tree.
it was a fun action movie, did you expect oscar worthy performances?

the first one rocked if you're an add freak who doesn't like movies with good acting, plot, or dialogue.

the only redeeming quality of RE1 was that you got to watch milla run around a lot.

edit: and i can think of about 50 better fun action movies than RE1

Vermouth said:
the first one rocked if you're an add freak who doesn't like movies with good acting, plot, or dialogue.

the only redeeming quality of RE1 was that you got to watch milla run around a lot.

edit: and i can think of about 50 better fun action movies than RE1
the plot was fine
the acting and dialogue were action movie appropriate

it also had good makeup/sfx

RE was bad.
Didn't suck, but it wasn't good either.
Especially since it could have been so much better (I think I've posted this in every RE thread now, lol).

This one however, WILL suck.
Did you read the synopsis? "Super human strength, agility, dexterity, yadda yadda yadda." They're going to try to go all matrix-like and fail. The only redeeming factor would be a cool monster, which they'll probably ruin with excessive CG.

yea, re rocked....zombies with no gore...WOW!

such a disappointing movie, had a ton of potential...paul anderson is a faggot and ruined it.

Back